Kait<3
Wow I seriously have not been on here for over a month. Yikes! A lot of symptoms/side effects have can and gone some stayed. As of right now I'm experiencing hard core Flare ups. Again making me miss classes and making life unbarable. Not to mention making the student who was once ahead and on top of her projects about a week behind. I'm slowly starting to drowned in school. Its just hard to explain why I've been absent when I still can not give a proper name as to what I have.

Lately I've been doing a lot of researching on anti-inflammation foods to try. Whether or not diet may have anything to do with this I figure it is worth a shot. I really need to keep up with this better.

Just wanted to give a quick Hello, and get this blog rolling more.

0 Responses

Post a Comment