I really haven't mentioned this to anyone yet. But I'm thinking of in a while using my major for something I never intended on. I'm thinking of being a graphic's teacher. Yes finishing my graphic's degree so I can free lance. But I feel the calling to teach and help people in any way possible. If I could some day achieve this, I would be on cloud nine. As corny as that may sound.


Hey girly just checking in on you, send me a message when you feel up to it and let me know how you are doing if you want. I'm thinking of you!
<3 Lindsay
I think that sounds like a great idea!
Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,
Julie