Kait<3
 So it has been a longggg time since I have blogged. Partly because I've been sick and busy and then for the most part was I forgot my password. Opps! Anyways for the past few months I have surely had my ups and down with being and getting sick and the constant pain. But for the most part I was learning to live with it all. Until the last month each week that passes lately I have been getting more and more sickk and have been in a lottt of pain. 
Well I went to the doctor yesterday and had a bunch of tests ran. Leaving my arm so sore and in sooo much pain.
I have to go back to the doctors in the morning to get the results of the tests. (Hopefully majority of them atleast).  And we get to discuss what hopefully insurance will pass for my new infusion medication....yahoo....ugh. With getting sick again I literally have no modivation to do anything, go anywhere or even get out of bed. I hate living like this. I thought I would be able to get use to the pain and illness but it just starts to feel like a sick game. I have so many questions stored in my head of why me, how, and a hundred more why's? Oh what I would give to be healthy....how I envy healthy people hahaa. Lets hope tomorrow will be a positive day at the doctors. 
    


1 Response
  1. Keeping you in my thoughts of course my love

    xoxo


Post a Comment