Kait<3
Over the past few days the weather has been nothing but thunderstorms and heavy rain. Being so bad that our town actually flooded. Who would have ever thought that West Valley of all places would have seen anything like this.

In other news, I went to the doctor today. What a relief from the past week NO BRAIN TUMOR! But like the tech told me last week they did find something. Running along my brain is a huge scar they found. This is what was causing all of the severe head pain and problems. The bad side to this is some of these problems are not fix able. All they can do at this point is give pain meds to ease it all. Then to make things worse my blood work came in from last week also. Turns out my levels are elevated for Lupas. When he told me that he recommends me seeing my auto immune doctor soon about this, my heart dropped. I couldn't believe that out of all things possible this is what my "rare" illness my actually be. Lupas is nasty and sooo painful I would hate to actually be diagniosed with this. Not to mention my symptoms and lupas symptoms add up every symptom but the unexplained rash. So maybe there is a chance that it could be something else. I'm such a nervous wreck right now. I just want to know but never imagined it being something like lupas. All i can do is hope and pray. I was also told again that I need to go to a Derm and get my skin looked at. So this also makes me nervous. But these are the results. Ughhhh.....I just need a medical vacation already.
Post a Comment