
The fact that both of my arms look like im a heavy drug user is not a good look. i'm thinking long tee's are what i'm going to have to be wearing again to work. hopefully its not as hot out today. && another thing i need to vent about is i hatttteeee that my hair is falling out like its, its job....i understand the average human loses x amount of hairs daily. i understand that and hate when people "remind" me of this. but from sun up to sun down the amount i lose is gross.
now i feel better that i vented that out...wooooo


hi babe. I read your posts and feel so bad you have been feeling so alone. But I feel the same way 70% of the time. Have you gotten your results yet? I hate waiting for mine, I cry a lot. I go to Roswell this Tues for a check up and to plan my next scans. Lovie if you ever are feeling lonely you can always talk to me, I live by myself and other than school I don't have much to do right at the moment. I can send you my cell # in a fbook message if you want. Hang in there girlie, I'm thinking of you!!!!
<3 Lindsay