Right now its 10:30ish I'm sitting in bed exactly where I've been since yesterday after a horrifying mri experience. I don't feel the need or want to get out of bed anymore. As positive as I try to be the pain reminds me that there is something going on.
Yesterday I went in for an MRI (brain) yes nervous from the start of it, considering the symptoms I have been showing. The MRI started fine minus being there completely alone and being scared. After all the images were done I felt completely out of it and sick for some odd reason. I waited in my car for 10 or 15 minutes before going back home. After 45 minutes after being home Dent called back and said I need to come back for a contrast MRI and couldn't discuss anymore for there. At this point of feeling out of it and sick my heart completely dropped. A sudden panic and rush of a hundred different whys came over me. This time there was a new tech that was very talkitive so I asked why I got called back if it was because the images were blurry. And he told me that I was called back because the doctor may have seen something and needs a more clearier look at it or is confused about something. So this time threw the MRI contrast I'm crying once again. After it was done the tech had my profile pulled up and said Hey wait you have an appointment on Tuesday correct? And I said yes why? He told me to call tomorrow and demand to get the results of the scans. After thanking him and letting reality sink in I have felt out of it ever since.
So here I am waiting for Dent to call me back. I'm in a catch 22. I'm damned if they find something really screwed but even if they don't I'm still in a lot of trouble because then were is this pain coming from. I am very worried right now. I hate being like this. I think after yesterday with life in general my life is on the start to a new change. Good or bad I can deff feel a change present.
Yesterday I went in for an MRI (brain) yes nervous from the start of it, considering the symptoms I have been showing. The MRI started fine minus being there completely alone and being scared. After all the images were done I felt completely out of it and sick for some odd reason. I waited in my car for 10 or 15 minutes before going back home. After 45 minutes after being home Dent called back and said I need to come back for a contrast MRI and couldn't discuss anymore for there. At this point of feeling out of it and sick my heart completely dropped. A sudden panic and rush of a hundred different whys came over me. This time there was a new tech that was very talkitive so I asked why I got called back if it was because the images were blurry. And he told me that I was called back because the doctor may have seen something and needs a more clearier look at it or is confused about something. So this time threw the MRI contrast I'm crying once again. After it was done the tech had my profile pulled up and said Hey wait you have an appointment on Tuesday correct? And I said yes why? He told me to call tomorrow and demand to get the results of the scans. After thanking him and letting reality sink in I have felt out of it ever since.
So here I am waiting for Dent to call me back. I'm in a catch 22. I'm damned if they find something really screwed but even if they don't I'm still in a lot of trouble because then were is this pain coming from. I am very worried right now. I hate being like this. I think after yesterday with life in general my life is on the start to a new change. Good or bad I can deff feel a change present.


Post a Comment