The past few days have been crazy ones. Involving getting sick off of coffee, gatorade, water you name it. So I've been really bummed about that. Not to mention not having any modivation to do much of anything.
In better news I finally got to see my sister. I haven't seen her and spent time with her in forever. It was sooo great to spend the day with her. She is the best sister you could have shes just so fun and chill. I couldn't imagine life with out her. Needless to say we had a blast today!
So tomorrow is my first day of work at my new job Fuddruckers in Cheektowaga, bartending. I am very excited but not an ounce nervous anymore. I found more important things to invest my time and energy in. All I can hope for is this next week to go by smoothly & healthy.
Today my best friend had surprised me speechless. She created a blog that was to me. I am still balling my eyes out and just shocked. She is one of the most amazing, caring, loving and beautiful people you could ever be so lucky to meet. She has literally been threw it all with me and has carried me every step of the way. I have no idea what I would do without her let alone how I could even begin to possibly thank her. She is one of the most supportive people I have in my life. No matter what time of day it is she is always checking up on me. I couldn't ask for a better friend. I am truly sooo blessed to have another amazing person in my life.

Well I am off to bed it is 2 am & I probably should have been sleeping hours ago. Hoping and praying for the best <3


Awe I'm so glad people made you happy :) Love ya!!