Kait<3
The past few days have been very tiresome. Juggling being sick as a full time job, with an intern ship and a part time job. & looking for another part time job just to make ends meet is physically and mentally draining. I've had comments thrown at me bout why are you so tired you were up at blah blah blah time. I just want to be like are you kidding me? I'm just very very frustrated right now. I'm really hoping for a phone call about the places I applied to today. Even though that will run me down ALOT more I have no other options. I literally don't know what to do anymore. Well its 5:45 and I can barely keep my eyes open let alone stomach anymore of today. I wish I had more energy to snuggle up and watch a movie but that won't be happening anymore. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment