Kait<3
Well I'm starting to think that with everything going on I'm suffering from depression. There is no other way around it. Being chronically ill has completely changed my life. All I feel I talk about and deal with is being in pain and upset with vomiting 24-7. 
Last Thursday I found out that the infusions my doctor has been trying for me to get have been declined once again by the insurance company. Seriously what is the point of even having insurance if all they ever do is decline stuff. On a positive note I had a phone call from my specialist today that informed me of him fighting for these medications. That he has been researching all weekend and is working on building a case to appeal to insurance. One of the reasons being why they may not of passed this claim being that my illness is so rare he told me. This made being sick just that much worse. All I can hope is for the to FINALLY go threw. On another medical note. I have been have sever head pain, ear ringing and vison problems with my right eye. Not to mention feeling like I want to get sick with feeling foggy and annoyed. So I'm pretty worried about where this is coming from suddenly. If its from my serious head trauma from the past or if this is something new. So I know have to go see my other specialist about this one. I just feel like this is never ending. 
I just wonder how much longer all this crazy is going to go on not to mention the mess of my personal life lately. I just feel like I want to hide out for a while. It just felt like today everything changed. I found out the truth about people and situations and I'm completely speechless by them. There is nothing worse then going threw this medical hell and then having to deal with personal problems and LIES on top of it all. It makes everything more upsetting and painful. 

1 Response
  1. Lindsay Says:

    I'm always here for you babe. I have been down the depression road too. We are strong we can do this, I promise <3

    lin z lou1106 <---that is my SN on AIM if you are ever on :)


Post a Comment