My dad trying to make me believe in hope again.
Says maybe them not finding an answer is the best thing.
Meaning that I'll be ok...
I slowly smile and can feel my face tearing up,
My tears crash all over my phone, flooding it,
I gently whisper back, maybe your right.
...but inside that answer will never rest easy for me...
..i want the truth.


You will get answers I know you will. Maybe going to a new clinic is exactly what you need. I've seen doctors at Roswell and in NYC. Sometimes the more Dr.'s you can have thinking about your case, the better. They work together to find better answers. It's EXHAUSTING I know...it's ok to cry..I think it's healthy and this girl right here has her nights of crying herself to sleep I promise you that. You are completely normal in how you feel girly. <3
I swear your one of the few people who make me feel completely "normal". Thank you so much. And I strongly think its time to move on to more doctors. I can't keeping living like this.