Kait<3
What an awful day...to top things off now I have to deal with this crazy weird
hair loss. I'm starting to feel like a completely different person now.
I just feel like I don't know what to do anymore. 
School feels like a joke. Pushing myself to get caught up on one thing and once 
thats done there feels like theres a million more things I still need to do. 
I am just so over whelmed right now, I don't know what to do anymore.

These jagged pains on my sides just make life and trying to rest soo much 
harder. I just need to push myself to get to classes tomorrow before my 
teachers kill me. Gotta hold the urge to puke back and face the "normal"
world again. I'm just sick to death of pretending everything is good and jolly.
When in reality all I want is one day as a normal person. Theres so much I 
would do with it. I'm actually slowly starting a list of things I want to do 
once I get healthy again. I just hope that God stops this serious medical mess
with me so I can have another chance to actually live my life this time. Not just
go threw the motions. Oh how I envy the healthy people....Well I'm going to 
attempt to get some sleep hopefully these pains will stop for right now. 
5 Responses
  1. Lindsay Says:

    I almost threw up Sunday if that makes any difference to you lol. The ride back to Buffalo with my window down and the sun helped me feel decent. My stomach has been kind of off all week. I hope you can sleep...have they offered you any pain meds?

    <3 Lindsay


  2. ily and I hope that you're seeing some light at the end of the tunnel babe

    I'm here to listen. I can't say i've been there but I can say I'll be here.


  3. Lindsay Says:

    So glad we hung out chicky!! Hope you had a nice dinner with the boy!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    dont give up no matter what. my sister was diagnosed with juvenile arthritis at age 14 and it has been a long battle ever since. she is also on that chemo medicine and along with about 6 other meds. i know that she gets really sick off that methotrexate and after that she started having thyroid problems. its just another one of those life long battles. just keep your head up! =)


  5. Kait<3 Says:

    thank you so much kinkyychick07 any bit of advice helps me so much to feel like i'm not alone on this battle.
    <3


Post a Comment