Wow I really haven't been blogging like I use to be. Life the last week or so has been rather interesting but I'd like to think of that in a good way. Our NYC trip is being switched to May which I'm completely fine with that...hopefully flip flop weather. =] So now its just finding flights and what not there and back at the lowest price.
Last week Friday my treatment changed, DOUBLING the amount so now I'm getting heavy duty chemo brain -it's just awful. I'm still experiencing the stabbing pains on my side...which is painful on a good day. But until today my side effects weren't anything extreme. I woke up this morning to the feeling of wanting to vomit. Which turned to extreme dry-heaving. Yuckkk...so now stupid me is missing my lit. class, typing this out while eatting crackers & water and watch America's best dance crew. I just need to be better by 1:40 my second class. I just feel so dumb when I miss classes... I don't know. I guess its back to bed for me till these crackers start easing my tummy...


I can't stand chemo brain. Makes me feel anxious and nuts!