Kait<3
Wow its been a while since I've posted anything.  Recently life has been insane. To make a long story short this past week I reacted exteremely bad to my chemo treatment not to mention my car just flat out died. So $650 later and almost a week now since I've had it life, has been a little better.  
I'm still unable to sleep threw a solid night to do pains or being sick but as pathetic as that sounds I'm actually starting to get use to it. I'm still having a lot of problems with my blood sugar levels...it's really scarying me. Besides that school has seemed like nothing but a nightmare. I find my self wondering what am I even doing trying to stick it out anymore. For the most part I getting good grades and keeping up with the projects (which helps make it worth it) but theres just this one class that ughhh not feeling so hott about. I'm just hoping for the best as far as that is concerned. 
I've been having a lot of pain on my right side on top of everything else. This makes me really worried. I'm going Friday to get my liver tested. I figure I won't know the results until next week I'm sure...ugh. So thats my main focus right now just hoping and praying for clean test results and blood work. I'm looking forward to this weekend and spending some time with some well missed loved ones. Well that is all for now. =)
0 Responses

Post a Comment