Well today was another blah day. Sort of like most days have been lately ever since I begun this chemo treatment. I just keep hoping and praying that my body will start to get use to these crazy side effects. There is just so many side effects to look out for, and once I start getting use (has hard as it is) to the throwing up and fatigue another batch of side effects come. I woke up this morning to mouth sores. Yes I know that sounds absolutely gross, but there is nothing I can do about it. According to my doctor it is a common side effect of the chemo. If anyone has had a painful mouth sore you can truly relate as to what I am experiencing. I still am having a lot of problems with nausea as well as having no appetite and I'm in loads of pain. I'm really hope this will either slow down or stop before my next treatment this upcoming Friday. Other then that today has just been a blur. Nothing to special other then being a sickiee... oh well this is what life is made up of right now for me I guess.


Oh I can relate to mouth sores, I've even had them down my throat before...it was awful. Ask your doctor for the numbing mouth wash...it completely numbs it for awhile and when mine get bad I numb my mouth to help me sleep...stop by my blog if you want, I going through something quite similar to you...