Kait<3
As I mentioned in my last blog it was my night out before my treatment today. I had a blast with Kris at the movies it was really cute. During the movies we got a text message saying "are you ok" and something about there being a plane crash. Read and rereading it every thought ran threw I heads. As we left the mall we still had no answer as to what was going on. It felt like we were talking crazy talk. Maybe the person was dreaming we thought? Who knew. Everything seemed fine in the outside world from the movies. On the drive home we were still in denial that something like that had happened. 
As soon as Kris dropped me off I went online to all the local news websites and both my heart and jaw completely dropped....According to channel 4 as of today 50 people passed away in this disaster. My heart just goes out to all of them and their families. I can not even imagine! 
The first thing that hit me was a sudden fear of flying (when it never freaked me out even the slightest bit before). Me and Kris's trip in April just spun my stomach around...the what if factors came into place. I know I was completely over reacting. Then I started texting Shawn what I was finding out. And he came to mind. He travels probably more then anyone else I know. I found myself getting more and more upset about this when I looked at this way, that could have been someone who is my world in that plane. I have no idea what I would have done if I had to experience a personal disaster like this. 
Over all this is the newest story from channel four out about this disaster. 

Well other then that I'm hoping today to be a low key day. I get my treatment in a few hours and  I know I'm going to be feeling awfully sick the next few days...so I'm going to clean and get my stuff in order before I do. 

1 Response
  1. I know exactly how you feel girlfriend <3 so glad that you're safe.


Post a Comment