Kait<3
Recapping the weekend it was rather different then I had expected it to be. Friday like I mentioned I was too sick to receive my treatment. I went to see my doctor to discuss my current unexplained side effect. Turns out she told me I look very anemic and the side effects of dizzyness, weakness, and the feeling of my sugar levels being toyed with, sound like they may actually might be a thyroid condition or like mentioned by my other specialist diabetes. Over all I didn't learn to much from this visit. I had to wait until Saturday morning to go to the hospital to get my blood tests taken. My doctor didn't want me to eat or drink at all before the tests thats why I had to wait.  I won't know the results of my tests until Tuesday, just like my amazing new friend Lindsey. So lets all hope and pray that both of our results come back clean cause I'm sure she'd agree that would make us both beyond happy! =)
The remaining of Saturday I was still pretty darn sick. By the evening my stomach stopped being angry with me and after resting all day I was wide awake. Shawn and me went to Corry's 21st bday party...it was quite interesting hahaa and it looked like he had an amazing bday to say the least. But by being out for only a bit I was beat. 
Sunday was the better of days I have had in a long time. I still don't feel right or even close to feeling myself but I'm not getting sick. Still the sugar issue but I'm trying my best at that. 
This weekend brought situations that I never thought I would see or experience, it just showed more how much the little things in life truly matter and how important family is. Without getting to personal a lot was learned. As much as you don't want to see something or believe something I think everyone needs an eye opener once in a while. Just to keep you on track with reality I guess. And in the end it all worked out and made relationships closer. Oh and I finally got Shawn to like the Sopranos my favorite show ever besides Greys. So now I have someone to watch it with me =)
Well I guess its that time to get back to the drawing board and finish my thumbnail sketches for typography. As long nights as I try pulling it will all pay off when I'm a kick ass graphic artist I'm sure.......some day ...hahaa if only i could stay awake now =)


Design keeps me going and distracts me from the nasty reality threw all this. It truly is my outlet!
1 Response
  1. Lindsay Says:

    Awe thanks for that little shoutout! I'm glad we "met". hehe. Even though not in real life. I hope Tues. goes as well as possible for us both. We are tough chicks. And anytime you need someone to vent to, girlll I hear ya trust me...I will be here to listen and agree with you! I'm glad you have someone supporting you through this, it makes a lot of difference.

    <3Linds


Post a Comment