Kait<3

First off Happy Valentine's Day (belated). Yesterday I truly feel was a turning point in my life. I realized who and what really mattered. And that the pressure and arguements I can't handle. I no longer can take anymore guilt trips or the constant put downs. This made my wonderful day do a 360. I just feel shocked and confused and see plain ignorance and annoyance. I just don't feel good enough and I have a feeling I will never be good enough. I just can't keep doing this to myself over and over. But who knows what the future on this topic, where it will go, what will be done or said...let alone happened. I really just hope and pray for the best. 
"Kept it safe and slow...the quiet things that know one ever knows..."

On the other hand I had received a present that means the world to mean. The meaning behind it being so valuable. I was caught completely off guard by it to. Shawn told me we had to go pick up my present. So I didn't even know what to think then. So I finished doing my hair and we went over to the mall and next thing I know we were walking into Zale's. First thing I thought was whoa wait what? Then I ended up saying it out loud. He walked around the store looking and looking for something specific, as I kind of stood there in shock. Then told the girl what exactly he was looking for. She showed it to me and he asked if I liked it and I love it. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. The ring is truly my prized possession now. It is such a beautiful ring with the world of meaning behind it. Not just "a ohh here you go?" hahaaa...oh how I just love him. This was a huge factor in making my day an amazing day minus the garbage from earlier. 

So I had my treatment on Friday, I feel like I'm doing pretty good on it. My stomach is wishy washy and I keep getting massive hot flashes..yuck. But I'm trying to keep food in my stomach as much as I can so I'm not tempted to vomit. Only thing is I'm back to feel exteremly sleepy all the time now, with a crazy constant head ache. But its only been a day and a half so lets just hope this rest of the week goes as good. 
Over all that was the last few days of my life. Both good and bad. Just hoping the best for the future...thats all I guess I really can do. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment