Kait<3
First of I need to start off by saying this is one of the most amazing days I have had in a real long time! Today was to nasty to drive to school in this snow hurricane so that ment no schoolio! Then the boy came over and it was so good seeing him cause its been a few days. And now I'm waiting for Kris to get out of work so we can finally go see "Confessions of a Shopaholic" at midnight tonight! I am sooo fricken excited for this movie. We have been waiting for months for it, and its finally here!!!! 
But this isn't not even close to what comes next. I was woken up from a crazy dream with a phone call that seemed like nothing more then a dream. Turns out me and bestest are going to NYC and I am beyond excited! She has never been there and I can't wait to take her back to the city that once captured my heart! If anyone knows me they know I've always had my eye on NY and came so close to moving there two years back. (Let's just say it wasn't the best timing for some certain reasons) Do I regret it? Sure do. But then I won't be so blessed with the life I have now. One day I know I'll be back there. Its always been my dream to work in the city and live outside it. Iether Jersey or Westchester areas. Just were your not directly in the city but you still have the 30 to 45 min train or car ride where its still at your figure tips. But I am sooooo excited I can't get this smile off my face. I'm literally bouncing off the walls about it. If you never been there I highly recommend taking atleast a weekend trip down there. Its wonderful! =) !!

I'm soooo very excited about taking Kris to one of my favorite sections of the city, the Fashion District. There is a lot to see and learn and experience in this part of the city. Deffantly a have to go spot! She's going to just love it!


Over all that is my amazing news today, and wow it still feels like a dream. Any chance or excuse I can get to go to NYC I am on it! hahaaa woop woop! I just hope and pray that I will be healthy enough to go in April =/ this is all I want!
0 Responses

Post a Comment