Kait<3
I feel like I've just had enough of this medical crap. When I'm only just beginning a long journey. I spoke to my specialist today about my symptoms of feeling dizzy, weak and how I was picking my body back up and he did not like the sounds of that at all. None of the medications I am currently taking have that side effect, even when they are crossed. So now the next step is diabetes testing. Yeah I said it a possible another serious condition on top of what I am already dealing with. Why me!?!?!
I am going to see my regular doctor today to discuss this wonderful new mystery. All I can hope is that it could possibly be from being around germy people and picking up some sort of cold, or just from not feeling good in general. Regardless my specialist is not allowing me my chemo this week. Considering how sick I am and how the dose effected me so much last week. I'm just afraid that next week when I go to get it that it will massively kick my butt because I'm missing this weeks. =/ I don't know I'm just completely bummed and all I want is good news. I'm just hoping this blood sugar thing will pass just like it happened to come on.
1 Response
  1. Lindsay Says:

    Hey girl. Sometimes I get so weak feeling on my meds that I have to sit in the shower, because standing that long makes my stomach turn. Then I will be walking to class and I will get the shakes and feel out of breath. It's such a gross feeling. I hope you don't have to deal with another illness on top of the hell you are already going through. I pick up germs all the time on treatment, it's like one infection after another sometimes. They just tell me KEEP DRINKING, it flushes a lot of the toxic junk out of you. I'm doing this right along with you girly, we will get through it.

    <3 Lindsay


Post a Comment